I am partnering again with Fairfield World to share my DIY No Sew Daisy Garden Gnome. I have received compensation but all of my opinions and experience expressed are my own. I have been using Fairfield products for years in my projects. This delightful Daisy Gnome is so easy and you can use it inside or out!
What you will need:
Poly-fil Poly Pellets Fairfield World
Poly-fil Premium Fairfield World
12" x 18" craft cut Premium Kunin Felt: 2 Candy Pink, 1 Lagoon, 1 White
Fabri-tac Adhesive by Beacon
1/2 yard Daisy Trim from Trims by the Yard
Pink dot or pink, ivory felt scraps
Paper, Marker, Pencil, Scissors, Measuring Tape
Making the Daisy Gnome Body:
1. Use a small 6" plate as a template and cut a circle from one piece of the Candy Pink felt. Fold the second piece of felt into a cylinder and overlap edges 1/4" Glue seam.
2. Glue circle to one end of cylinder. Pressing firmly as you go, 1/2" at a time.
3. I placed a large open ziplock bag in bottom of cylinder and poured the Poly-Pellets into the bag filling the cylinder 1/3 of the way up.
4. Fill remainder of cylinder with the Fiber Fill.
Finishing the Daisy Gnome Features:
5. Save and print Beard pattern photo and cut out on fold from white felt. Add beard to cylinder. Place moustache piece over top. Adjust, the ends should be about 2" down from top of cylinder. This can be glued in place once you try the hat on.
6. Cut two 3/4" circles for nose from the ivory scrap. Glue together.
7. Cut daisies individually. Place as buttons on body.
8. Fold lagoon felt piece into cylinder shape. Cut off excess along upper side. Glue back seam. Trim off lower edge evenly.
9. Stuff hat leaving 4" unstuffed at end.
10. Place hat on cylinder pulling down about 1 1/2".
11. Adjust beard pieces and glue in place. Glue nose in place.
12. Glue hat.
13. Cut out a little mushroom shape from pink for hat or use die cut shapes. Add daisies.
Make this darling DIY Daisy Garden Gnome in your own color choices. The products can withstand weather and you can add this to your front porch or in your garden. Thank you Fairfield World for the great products! "What is on the inside matters as much as what is on the outside."
Styled with Charm!